LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poomari Venkateshwari   19 June 2023

Take part in lockdown violation, will gwt government job?

In lock down period, my fiance violated lock down rules, due to that, police put fir on him. Later government announced demolish corona time lock down violation cases, police called him, he also went court and do the procedure for demolish. How do we know if fir is closed or not, this leads to, will he get government job or not? Please help us to clarify this....


 3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     19 June 2023

Inspect judical case file through a local lawyer and obtain certified copy of order.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2023

It is a blanket amnesty granted by a decision of the central government to not to pursue such issues and to close the FIRs even if registered.

However since you had been to court, you can enquire about the status of the FIR from the court itself, if necessary you can take the assistance of a local lawyer and get the information

Poomari Venkateshwari   19 June 2023

Here I attached, demolish case details. 

he will get government job or not sir?

please clarify this...

Attached File : 959299 20230619121614 chek.jpeg downloaded: 22 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register