I am planning to buy a independent house and the sale deed details are as below.
1. Person X sold the inherited property to Person Y in the year 1992 and the sale deed dont have any reference to Survey numbers.
2. Person Y died in year 2003
3. Person Y having living husband with one son and daughter.
4. Affidavit with no objection from son and daughter is given to transfer the property on to the husband’s name of Person Y (To their Father)
5. I am buying now the property and the sale deed dont have any reference to Survery number.
Can I buy the house now? Whether the absence of survey number would create any issue?