LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     23 September 2012

Surrencder before police-or run away?

I have been given Anticipatory bail for section 498-A, 406, 34 for 1 month in which I have to apply for regular bail before trail court..but trial court dismissed my regular bail and now one month is going to be elapsed..what should I have to do? whether I should surrender before Police or run away from home to find other residence??

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 September 2012

1. Approach State's HC.

ravindra (abg)     24 September 2012

Hi

Trail court may rejected your bail coz of non submission of articls by u. Articles means the gifts given by FIL or MIL in your marraige like gold chain, neckless, cupboard, sofa-cum-bed ect. Take all the article and surrender in police station and then make panchnama then only u will get bail.

Thanks

Ravindra Sonavane

stanley (Freedom)     24 September 2012

Yeah you have to approach High court !!

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     24 September 2012

They are asking huge amount of gold..If any prudent person see it will get depressed and may take self incriminating steps..Neither my family is in position to satisfy their illegal demand..I am very surprised how courts get blinded when they themselves know that complainant is telling lie. Forget all

Now main issue is that trail court is not ready to provide us regular bail. due to non returning of alleged articles and Gold.then is it wise to apply before session court for regular bail or should approach to H.C?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register