LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pitchaiah Bathula   14 April 2022

Suppression of facts in success certificate

My inlaws expired. My brother in law also expired. His wife and son survived. There is bank deposit of 62000 for which My brother in law's wife applied for succession certificate suppressing my wife's name and my sister in law's name and got deposited amount. We came to know this after long time. Is there any chances for my wife and sister in law to request court for cancelation of such succession certificate.


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 April 2022

Decree or order of other competent court in dealing with the debts and securities of the same deceased person, renders it proper that the certificate is revoked. Against an order of the District judge, in the matter of grant, refusal or revocation of certificate, a person may appeal to the appropriate High Court.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     14 April 2022

Immediately file a suit in Higher court to contest and nullify the succession certificate without wasting any time. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 April 2022

Who was the depositor - the in-laws or the late brother? Was there a nominee?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register