Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ank   05 February 2024

Supertech builder new flat transfer scam ?

I am planning to buy a ready to move flat in noida from a 3rd party seller who has NDC(no dues certificate from builder), everthing complete but the transfer process from builders end seems very dubious. Even with no registry (as more 50% of flats dont have registry in noida), builder threw a googly as in the new Allotment letter from builder will be back dated, will have wrong amount ie. original amount the flat was first sold at back in 2013-14 which is 50% of the amount i will be paying right now, will have no details of current owner.

New Allotment letter will be made by builder to show as if i am the first buyer of this flat with incorrect amount, incorrect date, no mention of previous owners.

Seller and broker are saying that curent owner details will be mentioned on the ATS(agreement to sell) so no need to worry. First the builder itself is known for their shady practices as we have all heard of the name SUPERTECH, though the seller seems genuine but these blatent forgery from builders end seems like a deal breaker.

I have seen transfer documents before but this is something very new. BROKER also showed some other flat documents which were also sold the same way back in 2023. Is this legit?

Is this some kind of new scam from supertech that they will only transfer property in back date ? Is there some reasoning for this? Or am i simply being paranoid ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register