LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avantika chaudhury   24 April 2016

Suicide and sexual harassment

Hi...need urgent suggestions... My uncle was charged by a girl in our locality of rape and s*xual harassment last year June which came as a shock to us.... He was arrested n in jail. Later we realized it was a case of blackmail together with jilted ex lover thing.. Thing was tough for him and after getting bail he committed suicide few days back with a note blaming the girl and her family.. Knowing his innocence and the plight of his family what needs to be done next,? What action can be taken against the girl And what can be her fate? "the girls family is strong financial ly with good connection s and we dunno whether we can fight a case for the accused against the girl with false complains?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Any medical records proving rape has committed on that girl...or any DNA samples from the pvt part of that girl proving ur uncle has rape that girl...or that was the case of allegations where nothing has benn proved and all the story was made on past...can u pm me??

Avantika chaudhury   24 April 2016

No proof... Consensual s*x happened and that too the girl cried rape after months

saravanan s (legal advisor)     24 April 2016

File a complaint against her and her family for instigating your uncle to commit suicide using the suicide note as a proof

(Guest)
This doesn't usually happens why to cry for rape after months.... Can u send me challan or for soft copy in pm

sigma zebma (private)     25 April 2016

what softcopy are u talking about?plz explain i will provide with all known details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register