In reference to the Wife's Co-ownership in Property Rights Bill :
Kindly give your suggestions to make it a Gender Neutral Bill in the larger interest of the society.
I Suggest following Amendments :
Any law that is Gender specific is a BAD LAW !! The future generations will have to bear the worst consequences of such laws.
Suggestion for Amendments :
1) The Word Husband / Wife be replaced with SPOUSE
2) (Lock in period) The spouse who has had matirmonial relationship of atleast 7 years shall be entitled to Co-ownership Property Rights.
3) Son-In-Laws too shall be included in the rights to ancestral properties.
4)Legalise Pre-nuptial Agreements.
5)A spouse indulging in adultry and filing false cases / complains shall not be entitled to any property rights.
6) A spouse who alienates the child by tutoring, brain washing , and not giving access to child shall not be entitled to property rights.
7) 50 % property rights to spouse who would agree to joint legal custdoy of the children and who will give uninterrupted child access without any interference.
We can send these suggestions for Amendment in the said Bill .