LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhrubajyoti Basu (GM-Operation)     02 June 2011

suggestion required

I was got married before 19years, from that time I was problem into my family, now I ask divorce from my wife and ready to give her every thing like flat, mantanance,one time cash. But he creats problem and threaten me to lodge 498A, also her brothers threaten me over phone. Please suggest what I will do?? and how I proceed to get relief myself from her.




 4 Replies

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     02 June 2011

Any specific reason for seeking divorce?



it is suggested to talk face to face with take some major members of ur and her family too.

and the best way is to get divorce u/s 13B of HM Act.

further, in case of more info, better u can get in touch with me.


Manoj kumar,
Delhi High Court,
Ph: 09310443650 / 09319220768


"Speak less to the people whom you like most... Because if they can't understand your silence ......They can never understand your words...!!"

Dhrubajyoti Basu (GM-Operation)     02 June 2011

From the begining my wife feels that what she is doing all the things are good her parents also support her to do the same. she use absolute bad language against my parents and me also, always represent her infront of me that she can ruind my life when she wants, at a single word never we had a good relation withen us due to her mental torchered. Only the reason of her miss behalf stands me in this platform. 

Dhrubajyoti Basu (GM-Operation)     02 June 2011

All this chapter goes over now she turns her secound by secound, and repetaidly ask that you get out from house on single germent and stay what ever you want but I dont give u divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query