LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tech World   25 July 2022

Succession certificate

My father has passed away without making any will lefting some FDRs in bank without nominee and one property of his name. One property already gifted to my mother where is living with my unmarried sister. Now my mother sister and my elder brother are legal heirs including me. We have signed a noc that we are giving 100% right to my mother and we have settled that whatever amount come from bank will be distributed equally and father's property will be given to me and brother. But now my mother is denied and saying she will not any penny and will take equal portions from father's property.
Still the case is pending is court. So can me and my brother revoke that noc.

Waiting for suitable answers asap. Thanks in advance


 4 Replies


You can file a civil suit based on the documents available in your case

You can reach out @ 8297877977

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 July 2022


Prima facie it can be said the it can be revok. But it all depends on how you and your advocate contest the case. 

Shashi Dhara   25 July 2022

You have not given any relinquish letter only NOC you have right to demand your share .

Tech World   26 July 2022

Hi Shirish,

I have just signed noc document at the time notery. Secondly I just attend one hearing on that judge said please bring your bank details and next date is on 6 Aug. 

So my question is can still we have time to revoke or challenge the noc which we have signed. 

Also I don't have any idea regarding succession certificate. It should granted to all legal hiers or it should in the name of my mother. 

Please reply. Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query