LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AKRAMULLAH KHAN (LEGAL ADVISOR)     04 January 2017

Submission of fraudalent account - cheating and perjury

SUBMISSION OF FRAUDALENT ACCOUNT - CHEATING AND PERJURY AT SR.CIVIL JUDGE FTC LUXETTIPET

Dear Experts

I filed a suite for dissolution of partnership & rendition of accounts on the files of SCJ Court Asifabad in OS No. 10 of 2002 & was dismissed on 24.08.2016 and the firm was not in running condition since march 2012 due to misutilization of coal allotted to the firm. Now the GPA holder/ impleaded as partner in November 2009 with fictitious documents during pendency of case, said to have purchased but no consideration was shown & the transaction is not a registered and the judgment was passed by the trial court got rejected his partnership status totally.

The occupant of firm / impleaded partner submitted that the firm is in profit & deposited a cheque of Rs. 40,000/- but he left due payment act CTO for Rs. 9.57 Lakhs.

So, is it possible to register case of perjury & cheating the said person who is still holding office of M/s. Asia Ceramics and convincing the police officials concerns and desisting my self from holding office of the firm as I am the managing partner in registered partnership firm.

I awaiting sincerely advice – how to proceed further as per law to get office of the firm and the occupant has filed appeal in AS – 980 of 2016 at Hon’ble High Court of Hyderabad.

Sincerely Yours,

AKRAMULLAH KHAN

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register