LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Syamal Kumar Basak   26 June 2020

Submission of form 15g/15h

Can a Mandate holder or POA holder sign on behalf of the eligible customer and submit 15G/15H form to Banks for non deduction of TDS from Fixed Deposits.

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 June 2020

You can submit as a POA holder on behalf of principal. A general power of attorney acts on behalf of the principal in any and all matters, as allowed by the state. The agent under a general POA agreement may be authorized to take care of issues such as handling bank accounts, signing checks, selling property and assets like stocks, filing taxes, etc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query