Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nandy   28 October 2017

Stop ancestral property beingi illegally sold?

Is there a way to stop sale of ancestral property by an heir? The problem is that this person has been quietly selling ancestral property without taking consent from other legal heirs. Is there any way to stop sale of such property by registering that there are other heirs for these properties?


 1 Replies

manoj   28 October 2017

you can apply for Injunction order for not to alienate the property till the property partitioned




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query