Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dv (ghvhb)     17 November 2013

Stay order

Hello to all My mother has filed a dv case against my wife whose maintainability was challenged by my wifes lawyer.however since my mother did not filesec 19 so her challenege that male reapondent is a must has collapsed ( waiting on order ) Now my mothers main ground that she must be allowed to meet her grandson ..if the j7dge passes the order ..can my wifes lawyer ask the mm court judge for a stay as they want to challenge the order in session court? Is there a provision for the mm court judge to grant a stay until they challenge the order in session court.? Also will the session court grant the stay just like that or will the session court give us a chance or suo moto the court will look if the order is challengeable or no? I havr a supreme court judgement that says grandparents entitled for visitation rights of grandchildren My mother has also filed in family court seeking custody . We have our case running good .. Please help me with above questions and any advice or judgement to help us refuse to give thema stay in mm coirt or session court


 2 Replies


She might be able to get a stay on the visitation rights order, but not for long, such orders can be quashed in sessions court itself.

dv (ghvhb)     18 November 2013

Stay from mm court itself or sessions court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query