30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarita Kumari   17 May 2022

stay/Injunction to PMC

Permission of Pune Municipal Corporation was taken in the year 2018 to make addition and develop the existing trust property, and few developments were made. Due to financial issues/lack of funds, required changes n developments were not done completely and was stopped. In the year 2022, again intimation was given to PMC about conducting necessary pending developments in the property, but, there was no response from PMC on the same. After development/additions in the property was made, authorities from PMC came and broke/demolished the property. Now, stay needs to be applied for.

Request for an expert opinion on injunction suit and also if a draft copy can be shared.

Thanks in advance.


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 May 2022

The Injunction Application can be filed before the Judge in whose Jurisdiction the Suit is pending.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 May 2022

What is the purpose of stay/injunction if the additions to property has already been demolished?

Tousif Shaikh   18 May 2022

Yes PMC did what they needed to or as per their Authority & Jurisdiction.

Now you need to show the past permission letter or intimidation recieved by you or the Trust or Trust officials.

If you have that proof then you can file a suit for negligence, estoppel, unauthorised demolition of the trust Property and demand Compensation.

That's all you can, nothing else will give remedy

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 May 2022

Is there any time limit to complete the construction/ development sanctioned ?


Please check what is there in your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query