LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarita (no)     01 March 2011

statement

i am file 498 case against my husband and in-law.my lawyer said to me that i gave different statement in the court and the f.i.r.he said some stament like (1)i sai9d in police report that my husband and inlaws were pouring me karosene but inot it in the court .(2)i said in f.i.r my husband gave me some sleeping pills to killing me but at the court i said that  during the conversation i got tense and consume 16 tabelates of my husbands medicine.the nombers of tablets are also differents in both statement .

i am affraid that i am going to loss my case please suggest me wht can i do. 

Learning

5 Replies

Jamai Of Law (propra)     01 March 2011

Don't take any more such sleeping pills due to frustration if you lose your case (...and your husband and your marriage)

Move on with life......

Also do pay all arrears of your lawyer upfont, if any.

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     02 March 2011

U must prove ur case beyond reasonable doubt if u want to succeed in ur case. But in statements there are so many discrepancies in your statement. In criminal cases we need to prove our case beyond reasonable doubt.

Adv Kasrija

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 March 2011

@ Author

Your husband side will thrash your statement (enhancement of statement under Criminal Law is frowned upon remeber this cardinal principal of criminal Law first). But you have already done the damage first to you and second to this marriage relationship meaning thereby you have closed to door to return back to him and to his side of family with such reckless statements that also by using most dreaded family Law IPC Section to settle whatever personal scores you had on the spur of the moment that day when your side approached Police to lodge such Crimnal Complaint upon your husband and or his side whosoever may be arrayed in this S. 498a IPC r/w ....criminal case filed by you.

2. I appreciate the presence of such Ld. Advocate amidst us who have rightly pointed to you the heat of the moment statements you made and the statements mistakes which apparent upon from the face of the material records for considerations in favour of your husbands side and thus harmoniously construted upon these are all irreparable loss to your own case U/s 498a IPC. End result 'acquatal of husband and other arrayed proposed accused in this case" which is now after realisation is a worry matter for you............wow!

Suggest to gracefully agree to jointly quash the proceedings and may use other milder family Law if settling some scores is a concern for you. Least to least wathc for your  husband who may soon file for defamation / demurrages and recovery of time money and prestige lost in filing such ‘admitted false’ case by you comes into play.

4. I however must appreciate your boldness to ‘admit’ your reckless statements made before various Authorities in a legal public forum to demolish verbal diaries of ‘feminists’ here in LCI who never miss an opportunity to stop rattling that a ‘wife’ never files a false case U/s 498a IPC and “acquittal” of husband is not due to a false case filed by “poor wife” but she was bought over by husband lawyers / the system did not help a poor wife / the police was not co-operating / she was tortured for dowry / she was poured kerosene but PP could not pass through tough test of “absolute proof” to convict the husband / she was actually drugged sleeping pills but again her lawyer could not establish the bald allegations theory / a wife always tells the ‘gospel truth’ but no one believes her and finally when all these ‘feminists’ propaganda fails they come with a Venus statement saying here that “the poor wife was under pressure from her family thus she was ‘forced’ to compromise” kar key blah blah…..

Just march ahead with your life is in the best interest of you said so as a wise advise instead of further coming to LCI and seeking legal guidance how to turn your admitted wrongs into rights as no personal fruitful purpose will be solved with your own life and instead you are raising the bar of ‘husband acquittal case on the run’ ……….thanks…………………

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     02 March 2011

on the basis of ur ruined statement he can also file a divorce petition on the basis of cruelty thanks

zimmerzapper (student)     03 March 2011

Originally posted by :sarita
"
i am file 498 case against my husband and in-law.my lawyer said to me that i gave different statement in the court and the f.i.r.he said some stament like (1)i sai9d in police report that my husband and inlaws were pouring me karosene but inot it in the court .(2)i said in f.i.r my husband gave me some sleeping pills to killing me but at the court i said that  during the conversation i got tense and consume 16 tabelates of my husbands medicine.the nombers of tablets are also differents in both statement .

i am affraid that i am going to loss my case please suggest me wht can i do. 
"

dear sarita i can imagine in how much stress you must be in by looking at your language(i'm going through the same thing). this is normal if you are subjected to taunts, bullying and intellectual hooliganism by your family members, lawyers, etc.

did it occur to you that the police personnal who was writing your f.i.r was incompetant and put in facts which was convienient to him/her?

this is a dog eat dog world, try to improve your language skills, no will help you if write like this, they will eat you. even the most symphathetic feminists will be taken in by the natural compulsive itch to question and shun you away(jamai of law)? try to get moral support and comfort from a well wisher.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register