LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

m.k.r (none)     19 May 2015

Special poa to appoint lawful attorney

Hello. Is the below standard language on a special POA to appoint a lawful attorney on your behalf? 

.......as my lawful attorney, to do the following acts, deeds and things in my name and on my behalf  under his own signatures that is to say :-

To sign and shall deemed to have been authorized to institute suits/complaints/recovery proceedings and sign/file all the Court papers on my behalf including Civil Suits, Complaints, Petitions,  Applications, Affidavits, Misc. Applications,  Written Statements , Rejoinders, Replications, Writ Petitions, Quashing Petitions,  Power of Attorneys or any other writings , Instruments, Papers as may be required from time to time in connection with all the Legal cases for and against me  in all  Courts in India  and Tribunals including  various High Courts,  Supreme Court of India or any other documents before any other authorities existing  under the Present/Future  Laws  prevailing in the Country of India  and to represent me in all manners and in all steps as may be considered necessary and appropriate in the said Legal  proceedings  and in other incidental matters relating to various properties belonging to me and my late husband and to sign affidavits and give evidence on my behalf and  to appoint Advocate(s)  on my behalf and to  do all other acts/deeds  incidental thereto”

Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

bsrao   20 May 2015

Yes. it appears to be. But we do not know the context of the POA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More