LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailesh Thakur (Software analyst)     04 November 2014

Society handover documents

Hello Team,

I am in process of handover of the Apartment( condominium) from builder, he will handover the original document to the committee, but I have query on the documents.

Do we get a chance to review the documents with committee members\Advocate. Builder is not made a provision for corporation water supply and we need purchase water now so we are very alert now.

Can you please guide in this situation


Shailesh Thakur


 2 Replies

S R SHETTY (MANAGER - LEGAL)     04 November 2014

If you have purchased the apartment from the builder, then you should get the Agreement. Documents related to general services like water, property, electricity etc. can be given to Condominium. Pl ensure to take CC, OC, Approved drg. etc.

Vickey Seerapu (Lawyer)     05 November 2014

Hi Thakur, Refer the document, befor handover the apartment.Check the clauses, the facilities proved by the contractor. If the contractor had not done anything made in the agreement you have the right for objection. Otherthen that no use to fight.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query