Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (Consultant)     30 May 2016

Sms/emails are valid to prove cruelty

If wife Refuse to SeX, saying not to touch her, go to Mother if he want s*x;

Refuse to cook and Serve and tells, cook and eat, do not go out and eat in Hotel to show others;

other than this she insult, shout, grumble, mimic, Suicide treats etc

not talking for days, not respect husband elders even not talking if they meet somewhere, do not allow them to come home, not going with husband to his parents house

Everything she admits and  says in SMS and Emails also.

These SMS/Emails are valid proof to claim Divorce ?

Learning

4 Replies

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     30 May 2016

This is the clear case of mental and physical cruelty. And you have also the concerete evidence. so you an proiceed to filoe divorce at proper court.

Q Slinger (NA)     30 May 2016

Originally posted by : Ravi
If wife Refuse to SeX, saying not to touch her, go to Mother if he want s*x;

Refuse to cook and Serve and tells, cook and eat, do not go out and eat in Hotel to show others;

other than this she insult, shout, grumble, mimic, Suicide treats etc

not talking for days, not respect husband elders even not talking if they meet somewhere, do not allow them to come home, not going with husband to his parents house

Everything she admits and  says in SMS and Emails also.

These SMS/Emails are valid proof to claim Divorce ?

I doubt if it will stand the evidence act. I think u should get this on hidden camera....that will become irrefutable. Emails and SMS can be faked. SHe can say that u hacked into her account and emaild yourself, or SMSed yourself from her phone.

Ravi (Consultant)     30 May 2016

I can validate her emails, as IP can be traced to original sender and at that time i was not in India.

and for SMS also. as she is in India and i am out of India.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     31 May 2016

sms and emails are vaild evidence attach certificate of 65B, in matrimonial cases prepondnce of evidence is needed as there are no direct evidences.

warm regards,

Advocate Nitish Banka

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register