Upgrad LLM

slp procedure

Hello, I would like file an appeal against the order of the high court in a writ appeal filed under Clause 15 of the letters patent. Although I cannot be a substitute for an advocate but for utter lack of financial resource, I have to file case as party-in-person. If opportunity is given, I would make out my case efficiently. Can any one suggest the procedure of filing, namely, the format of the petition. WIll it be similar to high court? Kindly help me. Dr. S. Arunagiri



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x