LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Mohan (Suptdg. Engineer(Civil))     23 January 2011

Single agreement for two flat

I am planning to purchase one of the two flats on resale having single combined agreement.Like me there is another buyer. Both of us are working in the same organisation and  are taking home loan from the same bank, which has got no objection to sanction the loan. Now I would like to know, how both of us will have a legally valid " link agreements" which is a combined one.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 January 2011

When you want to purchase one of the flats then it requires seperate agreement. 

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     23 January 2011

The parent document being the title deed for two flats can be a reference in two individual agreements which can be executed by the buyers. In the said agreements both buyers can jointly execute the deed, as a concurring party. Please approach a property lawyer, who can draft appropriate documents for each party. Also get the title checked with the society/Association as the case may be and get their consent/no objection.

vasudevan

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     23 January 2011

The parent document being the title deed for two flats can be a reference in two individual agreements which can be executed by the buyers. In the said agreements both buyers can jointly execute the deed, as a concurring party. Please approach a property lawyer, who can draft appropriate documents for each party. Also get the title checked with the society/Association as the case may be and get their consent/no objection.

vasudevan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register