LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Signature on a paper

one of my friend has done a mistake...... he gave a blank  A4 size sheet to his friend with his signatures..... but his signatures doesn't matches with his real signatures...... thoda different way mein sign kia hai usney sheet pe..... so can his friend misuse that against him in any way ??

Learning

6 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     29 September 2012

mis use by what way,  why your frined given that paper to some other,  if any one take the signature wihout  any body of message also wrong

(Guest)

sir i don't know the whole thing..... i think it was in the knowledge of my friend...... anyway can his friend misuse that in any way ?

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     29 September 2012

if  your friend feel it then give complient on it  ,  just note that  he taken his /her signature with threaten and forcebly  and metnioned the suspect perosn on that complait.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 September 2012

A blank paper signed can be mis-used at any degree. To contest on the following grounds its tough without evidence. Either you have to prove duress or influence on which a person signed the blank paper.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     29 September 2012

why did your friend signed a blank paper?your firend has to proove fraud if some mis hap happens due to this.

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     30 September 2012

doing signature on blank paper is mistake done by ur friends which may be misused by  the person  and may creat  problems for your friends. In  that case ur friends has to prove the fraud played by that person against  ur friends

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register