Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketan (SE)     03 October 2012

Should it called rape ??

Hello,

I have merried on 10 May 2012. My Wife went to home on 13 July 2012. In this 2 month we only meet on saturday and sunday because I am working in Different city.

She is admitted in hospitel because of small fight with me on Phone. But After that she given false statement about me all the things nohing she has left for me. She told that i beat her once but I never beat her. All my friend's/relativeas know this I am not that type of person.

She had written letter to her father on 16 July 2012. In that she mention that I am very bad person Always thinkign about s*x. and I am doing s*x with her without her permission and she is crying still I am doing s*x.

But I never done that type of. I always asked her wether I touch you or not and with her permission  I touched her. Even I have done merrieage I never forced her yes one time she gave comment that If I said no then also you continue rite ? I said No i will not touch you. and 2 times this happen.

But How she giving this statement. I am not that type of person. Even I can't see any person to cry then How I do this ? Why She is doing this. And I am too much too much Against this Girls Law. Why Person like me not proteced by Law. What's my crime ?  She is telling I have forced but I never done that.

Accoridng to Law what is going to happen and What's Indian Law said for this ???

Learning

11 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 October 2012

1. Relax.
2. She is immature person and still reeling under influence of Mahabharata days Kunti character mythologies that by visualizing God one gets s*x r/w becomes pregnant.
3. File a case of RCR stating she is denying s*x in marriage and ditto put her bald allegations in RCR and now see all her so called statement getting diluted. I mean do one expects her to reply in written statement that she never denied s*x in marriage after her public authorities statement!
4. See your marital life is anyhow not going to elevate if you keep quite and sooner than later it is going to end up in divorce read with criminal complaints by her as she has shown you just a glimpse already by her statement as in your facts before us before authorities, hence, RCR is suggested step by you instead of justifying your good public image to all known and unknown persons which does not help in your marriage with her.

Also note "spousal rape" is still not a crime in India;

Under S. 376 IPC in which the Definition of "Rape" has been given it has been clearly stated by lawmakers that a "woman not being the wife of another man…..” which shows that alleged to be rape by husband on his own wife is still NOT considered a rape within the definition of S. 376 IPC in India.

Bingo there you go, getting any ideas of her constant No ji NO yet you getting subjected to her legal rape by her such gospel statement as narrated in your facts to us !

Well may be suggesting her to visit a psy. / marriage counselor will also boom back upon you hence you may try that route too before RCR but don’t come back here after few months saying refer to my earlier post, thank you all for your replies, but now she has filed CAW / Police complaint what I should do now! 

498 A fighter (Advocate)     03 October 2012

Mr. ketan Tajobsindia is exactly right dont go for any other option immediatly first give application to SP office to your area ahd her area that she is not living with you and residing her parent house by her own wish , and she may file false compalints against you you did not took and dowry or demand your marriage is without dowry.

and give one application ot paramarsh kendra of your area.

immediately on monday file RCR , your advocate will help you dont delay this.

if you delayed then it is your fault in future you will admired Tajobs india for his excellent advise.

this is for your safety sooner or later you may be going to caught in false cases so start prepration to save your self now.

the girl who is immature of say whatever it may me if start talking obout her room life publicaly then she will go to any extent . now its upto you but whatever legal proceeding you are goint to do dont tell to your in laws till they received through court , start prparing for AB also any time you may need it .

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     03 October 2012

Mr. Trivedi and tajobsindia both r right.

stanley (Freedom)     03 October 2012

I agree to the Above 

@ Software Engineer there must be a lot of such false cases in your line which you must have heard about .

Now get ready to face DV or maybe 498 A etc . So brush up your knowledge .All the best welcome to gender biased laws :)

ketan (SE)     03 October 2012

Hello All, Thanks for your valuable response. Mr. Trivedi and tajobsindia : I had meet one lawyer last day in my city and he told me that letters contents is very opoosite to you. So not go for any action right now. Wait for there response.

Is it ok to wait for there repsonse.

This is arrange merriage so many peoples now knew that she is at her home. and we inform almost all our relatives about this.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     03 October 2012

Mr. ketan courts need only paper witness court ko saboot chahiye court me kaagaj ke ghode hi doudte hai . koi relative or your so called people who know she is at her home nahi aayenge court me gawahi dene .

paisa doge to bhi nahi aayenge so open eyes now . court me saga bhai nahi aata to wo kya aayenge aur suno jab BV dowry , domestic voilance ka case dalegi to aapki parchai bhi aapka saath chod degi.

whatever may be the content in the letter now it is open you have to fight or face the situation , we dont know what is in that yur advocate know better.

for which response you are waiting ? waiting for arrest, till than at least you do something to save your self, just  give aaplication ot SP, and paramarsh kendra.

i think we had explained you enough now it is upto you how you proceed our moto is just to save innocent person from being false case ? i dont know you even so there is no personnel interest of me in that or any one who are here they have personnel interest so whatever you do , do by your wish, without any force from here adivsers.

hope you meet you family soon and happily live your maaried life.

victimof bisedlaw (jobless)     05 October 2012

@ Tajob Ji/ Trivedi Ji

"spousal rape" is still not a crime in India Under S. 376 IPC but it is surly a crime under DV Act.

As not to do S*x without her permission.

Best Regards.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 October 2012

Originally posted by : victimof bisedlaw

@ Tajob Ji/ Trivedi Ji

"spousal rape" is still not a crime in India Under S. 376 IPC but it is surly a crime under DV Act.

As not to do S*x without her permission.

Best Regards.

as you said it is a crime under DV act then it is big crime than 376IPC, if you rape other then it  is once or twice under allegation but if your spuse want to file 376 under DV then it is worst than 498A as she put allegation of s*xula harrasment long time, in her difficult days too and she can also put allegation because of that she is able to carry child. and also she can say husband torture her mentally long time by this for dowry  way and add it under 498 .and she also that she was calm till now because she is suffering from .....such and such...type of pain and not able to fingt now any how she get some energy so she come for justice

then what you will do who will hear your this argument that " spusal rape"........

so never go to spusal rape ...better go in market..... dont leave in confusion like this.

if you have knowledge of law then dont think wife side advocate is fool.............................so dont think useless sahi raaste par chalo sab thik hoga.

victimof bisedlaw (jobless)     06 October 2012

Trivedi Ji/ Tajob Ji

"so dont think useless sahi raaste par chalo sab thik hoga."

Sahi raast par chalte-chalte hi to eisa jhootha ilzam laga hai. I didn't know the DV act but as she blame me that " when she refuse to S*x, I was forcing her for s*x" then I have to read the DV act which says

"s*xual abuse" includes any conduct of a s*xual nature that abuses, humiliates, degrades or otherwise violates the dignity of woman;

I never did that thing but as I read the P.O.Report  and found the same blame on me what should I do. Now I need suggestion what will the effect of this blame and how I will save myself.

Best Regards

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 October 2012

Originally posted by : victimof bisedlaw

I never did that thing but as I read the P.O.Report  and found the same blame on me what should I do. Now I need suggestion what will the effect of this blame and how I will save myself.

So do you want to say that she blame you so you will do that ? if she falsely blame on that you rape your mother , sister so you go for that,

dear brother if  sheis doing such thing than why dont you think she is lady having no good and kind mind?

if she is putting allegation then first she have to prove that, in court or in law it is said that mere allegation does not meant that you are culprit of that crime.

usko kuch bhi kuch bhi kahene do wo aap ko bhadka rahi ya apne frustration nikal rahi ,

jab billi frustrate hoti hai to khamba nochti hai? jab chuhiya frustrate hoti hai to jammeen khodti hai? ladies frustrate hoti hai bina soche samjhe bad bad karti hai aapki wife bhi inme se ek ho sakti if you are true then keep patience and just follow as suggested .
to save yur self read adv bharat chubh article " how to save men from false case of womans"

498 A fighter (Advocate)     09 October 2012

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register