Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketan (SE)     06 November 2012

Should i take her home ?

Hello,

@TajobIndia and other lawyers please help me in below matter.

My wife gone on last 13 July 2012.we married on 6 may 2012. Issue was she was not happy with me. She had written 10 letters to her father. She admitted hospital by making some drama. That 10 letters is very bad and wrong about me.

Now problem is they are not ready for divorce. There are already 4 months gone and still counting. They are sit ideal up to and we also doing same. We have tried but nothing comes out so we also sit ideal now. she is ready by force of her relatives but her father mother also not ready internally but just show up relatives they are ready to send her.

My question is should I take her by writing down in legal paper. she make suicide or anything else like this wrong letter then it will not me or my family responsibility. She is free to live but if she does anything then we are not in fault. She already tried to take sleeping pills. So if she do in future then we will not responsibly and also if she write about me in future that also not valid. I am also thinking to write down that she is done mistake this and in future will not do same.

Can we write down and take signature on legal paper then it's help me in future if some bad happen???  Please advise me, my family thinking to take written down in front of 10 relatives

Learning

7 Replies

Nandha (NIL)     06 November 2012

taking a written statement from her will be of no use for you in future! Learned lawyers will also agree to this!

ketan (SE)     06 November 2012

Then what is the solution ?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     06 November 2012

1. Solution is to fix-up a neutral person and seek lady's indulgence in marital counseling via proper medical aid where you will show supportive role leaving dramatic past behind.

2. It is a tough call in generic Indian setups but if reasoned well via a neutral person to her / her side the young marriage may be saved.

Otherwise Court doors are always open for needy having enough backup to head on counter blasts.

It is only you who should churn and pick your family’s nectar in such young marriages by self taking informed decisions instead of running hurridly to Legal forums J  

Rashid Ali (own practice as a criminal lawyer)     06 November 2012

dear dont let your life go in hell. go for mutual consent divorce .as you have seen all the drame in just 4 months. i think this lady is mentally disturbed. if she makes suicide at your home your entire family will ruined. so dont think more.

ketan (SE)     07 November 2012

Hello Tajobsindia and Rashid Ali Thanks for reply.

Rashid  I do not want to take her home because I know she is mentally disturbed. But Problem is they are not ready for divorce.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     07 November 2012

hello ketan,

if she is ready for the divorce then u can apply for the same on many other grounds.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

ketan (SE)     07 November 2012

Her family is not ready for divorce that's problem. She already broken her first engagement and now marriage so they fear they will not found any boy for her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register