Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Should i do second marriage without divorce first one

Page no : 2

janu (IT)     26 August 2013

I cant leave with out hime. Please give me any suggestions 

Reformist !!! (Other)     29 August 2013

@Author---> The best way is to part ur ways and live peacefully.

In any case if this is not possible, then dont tell anyone abt ur 1st marriage and dont put him in a bad situation (ie in jail cos he committed bigamy, sec 494)............make his wife ready for MCD (ie mutual divorce) and then u remarry with him..........

But i do not understand, y he married her and destroyed 3 lives (u, he and her wife) and also his parents....

Maturity is reqd in taking these decisions. Dont take decisions in haste or with immature mind.

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     17 November 2013

Is it ur love or u r fooling urself under guise of so called love ? If ur an educated woman u should have understood the importance of registration of marriage. When ur boyfriend decided to remarry u should have made hue and cry without caring or his mother's threat. Ur boyfriend wants to enjoy both lives. He is not taking any steps and ur only crying that he too cannot live without u. In any case u r the looser. Get marry with other person and dont fall in the trouble of court matters.  If u still need my help u may contact me if u wish so on my mobile 99670 56980 . I am practicing lawyer in Bombay High Court. Thanks and with regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register