LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

She slapped me first , i slapped her back in front of judge

I had a drama during my court date. The moment i started adulterous questions in court room- the judge asked all lawyers and court staff to leave the room and the proceedings were recorded in video. All of a sudden when i requested court to summon b*tch's adulterous boyfriend. She got out of control and slapped me in front of judge. I slapped her back and all of a sudden ladies constable took my wife out of court room. May i know what will happen next ? Judge was angry with our behavior but i couldn't resist myself slapping her back. Judge gave us next court date and also issued a summons on her boyfriend. Am i going to get in trouble for slapping in front of judge ? She is the one who slapped me first and judge also saw that.

Learning

8 Replies

dhruv (other)     30 March 2014

will not b good for either. but defnly girl will b made out to b more at fault.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     30 March 2014

u have to make the boyfriend co-respondent in this case.

u lost a fabulous chance.

she slapped you.

u should have filed purshis in the court to that effect instead of slapping her back.

do not loose such opportunities in future.

Rules framed by the High Court under sections 14 and 21 of the Hindu Marriage

Act 1955 (XXV of 1955) as amended by the Marriage Laws (Amendment)

Act, 1976 (India Act No. 68 of 1976), for carrying out the purpose

of the Act.

(5) Necessary Parties : (a) in every petition for divorce or judicial separation

on the ground that the respondent has, after the solemnisation of the marriage, had

voluntary s*xual intercourse with any person other than the petitioner, the petitioner shall

make such person a corespondent.

The Petitioner may, however, apply to the Court by

an application supported by an affidavit for leave to dispenses with the joinder of such

person as a corespondent

on any of the following grounds ;

(i) that the name of such person is unknown to the petitioner although he

has made due efforts for discovery.

(ii) that such person is dead.

(iii) that the respondent being the wife is leading a life of prostitute and

that the petitioner does not know any person with whom the respondent has, after the

solemnisation of the marriage, had voluntary s*xual intercourse.

(iv) for any other sufficient reason the Court may deem fit to consider ;

fighting back (exec)     30 March 2014

@the author, do you have all the proof that the person in question is indeed the boyfriend? do you have solid proof that your wife was in adultery? are you confident enough of proving the adulterous relationship? if yes, then you have an upper hand but if no, then,. the girl will have all the sympathy of the court, first  you make baseless accusations on her character, then when she slaps you for defamation, you have the b*lls to slap the 'innocent' lady.....so if not proved, you will be in more trouble...........

in court, a husband is always in trouble, dude !

(Guest)
Originally posted by : fighting back

@the author, do you have all the proof that the person in question is indeed the boyfriend? do you have solid proof that your wife was in adultery? are you confident enough of proving the adulterous relationship? if yes, then you have an upper hand but if no, then,. the girl will have all the sympathy of the court, first  you make baseless accusations on her character, then when she slaps you for defamation, you have the b*lls to slap the 'innocent' lady.....so if not proved, you will be in more trouble...........

What makes you think that i will go to court without any proof ? Yes i do have balls to do this and the b*tch saw it too. In addition to what i have mentioned. The video clips, telephonic conversation, photographs and witnesses were already furnished to court. What make you think - she slapped me ? coz b*tch knew that she is going to get in trouble. The fun starts when the boyfriend will come to court. By the way i have already got so many offers to settle the case out of court. They are offering as many as 10 lakhs. I have denied their offer. Despite of slapping judge summoned the boyfriend so i am hoping that everything is going to be fine.

Varun Singh (GM)     31 March 2014

hahaha.. I hope you gave her the tightest slap possible !

I don't think it would go against you, as she was the first to make the move, hope judge also noticed her aggressive and abusive behaviour towards a husband ! After all it is your right to protect yourself from attack !

Now, grill her boyfriend and keep him tangled badly in the case, by making him a party! I am sure your wife will have an extra pressure from her boyfriend to close the proceedings as soon as possible.

You have shown the courage to fight against a unscrupulous lady ! Believe me if you have not done wrong, nothing can go wrong with you !

All the best !

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 March 2014

Mr. Varun is right.

The judge has called the party (boyfriend).

Lady constables took the female out of court room.

During next date you may reach in advance and point out in a gentle manner, the aggression to Judge.

Try to find out from reader if judge has recorded the aggression in notings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register