Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share Certificate

Hello Reapected Sir,

i have purchased a new flat in 2018. But now due to some reason i want to sell that flat but corresponding Share Certificate still i have not received. So in this situation can i initiate to sell my flat.

Thanks and regards,
Varun

Retired Manager

It's three years since you purchased the Flat and still Share Certificate not issued?  Clarify whether you are holding a Registered Sale Deed or Agreement to Sale in your favor.

Advocate

State the facts clearly. why still you are not been provided share certificate?

still in society no one has got the share certificate.

Advocate

Any correspondence made with authorities? Why, no action been taken collectively by all members? At least now collectively consult a lawyer and seeking advice and  act according  

If i have not still received the share certificate then in this situation can i not sale my flat.? But i have Sale Deed / sale agreement.

Advocate

First all  have to send legal notice to society for issuing share certificate, if then also they failed to provide you share certificate you can file a complaint to sub registrar of society registration in your jurisdiction.

Dear Sir.... i just wanted to know that without share certificate, can i sale my flat ??

Advocate

You can with the support of sale deed subject acceptance of buyer . You disclosed the facts? 

Advocate

In my understanding, non-issue of share certificate need not inhibit your right to sell your property.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x