settlement deed

Dear Sir

I am 70 years old retired person. My father died in 1983 without will. My mother died in 2015. We are 2 brothers and 3 sisters.

3 sisters gave a settlement deed in 2 brothers names in 2016. I am elder and my brother is 63 years old.

My brother is not willing to sell the property nor giving me adequate compensation.

I am not willing to go to Court.

Can I make a settlement deed in favour of my wife for the undefined portion of my property?

Or  should I give in favour of my daughters who are US ccitizens.

Please calrify. 


You have to discuss withh your brother and settle the issue. Otherwise you have to approach court because after you the situation will be worse. 



Before selling the property you must take the property in your possession and make mutation of that property in your name , if you don't want to go court and all then make out an amicable solution with your brother for that you can arrange a meeting with your brother and sisters .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x