Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Majeed KM (Lawyer)     25 February 2013

Setting up it related office in madurai, tamil nadu

Dear Advocate brothers,

One of my clients wish to establish an office in Madurai, Tamil Nadu related to IT business activities and services, net working sales etc. What is the procedures to set us such office, to which departments he has to register his office, etc. Than you in advance for your co-operation and support.

Best regards

MAJEED KM

majeed@lawyer.com

Learning

3 Replies

advharshavardhan (Executive)     28 February 2013

First you need to decide what you mean by office......

Does he want to make a sole propritary business..... or does he want to set a private limited company............or partner ship............... Rules and registration process in diffrent  for  setting company / propritary concern.......

Majeed KM (Lawyer)     28 February 2013

Dear Mr.Harshvardhan,

Than you for your prompt action, really appreciate. However my client wishes to open proprietory business concern at this stage. Please let me know what are the requirements.

Best regards

MAJEED KM

majeed@lawyer.com

advharshavardhan (Executive)     28 February 2013

in case of proprietory  concern person can take shop act licence and start the proprietory firm.... in maharashtra we need to get registration under Bombay Shop & Establishment Act..... pls check your local jurisidiction.... if he take employee he has to take professional tax registration..... other necessary approvals like service tax if turnover more than 10 l is required to be taken......in case of proprietory concern the libility will be unlimited in business....... for tax point of view his business income & his personal income will be added & taxed at individual tax rate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register