Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S K (SENIOR CONSULTANT)     13 April 2012

Service provider has taken the cash but service not received

Hello,

The case happened with an internet service provider called Tikona Services. In the month of December I solicited for an internet connection on call. The representative came to my place and collected the documents along with Rs. 1100 in cash mode. He also gave me the cash receipt and assured that connection will be given to me the next day. I awaited for few days and tried calling on his number but no response was found. Later I called Tikona customer care, and they denied from assisting me for the reason of not being their customer already. Finally I wrote them a mail and got a response that I'll get a hearing from their side. Since then it's been more than 3 months, I have sent sevaral reminder mails but no response is found. I don't have any clue where to go and do what? Could anyone please suggest me the appropriate way of handling this issue? As it has made me suffer a lot, can I also claim some extra amount for the same?

Any support will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

You may directly file complaint before Consumar Forum with all required documents.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     16 April 2012

File complaine before consumer forum against Tikona Services.Mention therein that having received the charges they did not provide you services.this is deficiency in part of Tikona Services.you will get connection.  Also claim compensation towards menyal agony and expanses incurred to file complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register