Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jinsen Karedath (CEO)     08 September 2011

Service bonds in private hospitals

Hi, 

My wife works in a private hospital in NCR and she has a 2 year bond and if she violate it need to pay Rs. 50000. She have joined this hospital as experienced candidate (Almost 5 years). Recently one of my friends told the bond been declared illegal by Court. So I would like to know whether the bond still exist or not, because one of her friends resigned and the hospital did not give her certificates. They asked 50000 or wait till the bond expires. 

Can anyone help on this.

Thanks in Advance...

Learning

2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     08 September 2011

It is necessary to complete bond period as per terms of appointment and there is no any exemption therein.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     08 September 2011

DEAR JINSEN,

THERE ARE TWO DELHI HIGH COURT JUDGMENTS IN WHICH IT IS SPECIFICALLY HELD BY HON'BLE HIGH COURT THAT BONDS ARE ILLEGAL, WHICH VIOLATES BASIC RIGHTS ENVISAGED UNDER ARTICLE 14, 15, 16, 19 AND 21 OF CONSTITUTION OF INDIA. AMERICAN EXPRESS VS PRIYA PURI.

PLEASE GO THROUGH THIS JUDGMENT EVERY THING WOULD BE CLEAR TO YOU. FOR DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND USE TACTICS TO GET ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS AS YOU ARE STUDYING FURTHER OR DOING ANY DIPLOMA THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE, WHERE YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT THEM.

REGARDS

RAJIV BHASIN (ADV.)

BHASIN & ASSOCIATES

9811210505, 9868635640

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register