LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bas (PM)     10 April 2014

Seperation

My brother got married last November. His wife working in a different city( X) and my brother working in different city(Y), and husband parental house(Z). She got married with a promise that she has  25 days of leave and she wants to utilize her leave for marriage purpose as we belong to educated family we agreed. After her marriage, she stayed in laws house(i.e z) for 3 days she got back to her own house(X) to be with her  mother which my brother agreed. Within 2 days she accompanied my brother in city(Y).  After few days she started reacting differently to brother and within 4th day she had removed all the necessary ornaments which signifies she is married and on that particular night she decided she will leave to her worktown(x). My brother requested and cajoled her to stay back and informed her mother.  When her mother called back, she talked so abusively that my brother is shell shocked.  Still he said to himself that he got married and he accepted that. In the meantime she tried few places for job but she has been not offered the salary she is getting n her work town. After 6 days her leaves expired she went back with a promise that she will resign and come back.  After that she started traumatizing my brother that her carrier would finish if she stays with my brother and she is compromising 95%. Again she made a visit for two days and kept on abusing my brother she is at loss if she shift to city(y).  After that she left to her work city and kept on repeating the same things. When my brother calls up she kept on saying I am watching tv, i am talking with somebody else, i am sleeping all signs that she does not want to talk.  My brother stopped calling her. In first week of feb, she mentioned that her ex bf has proposed her and she wants divorce, she sent my brother stating she want divorce in the mail, and she states she will files for divorce, After three days she asked my brother to sent divorce paper which my brother did not replied as he do not want divorce.  In the meantime her mother requested us that she will have a talk with her daughter and we should remain calm.  We agreed to that.  One fine day her mother called that she and her daughter and our family will sit together and resolve, on that her response was she will not allow her parents to  talk. Now after a month she again send a message she will be in that organization and in that city for 15 days.   We are pretty confused what we should do?

Learning

2 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     11 April 2014

You should file the suit for adultery.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2014

For the present wait and watch the situation and if it is getting out of hand, wait until one year period passes off and then file a case for divorce or agree for a mutual divorce with her because she seems not at all interested in living with you then there is no fun in insisting her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register