Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soraw Singh   13 May 2018


hi I am working in public sector bank since 2012 . I got married in 2016. after marriage there we got some problems and she filed and 125 crpc on me that i got out after compromising. now she is living in my home and she is pregnent for 6 month.
actually I want to leave my present job and want to do something in other city. so I want to know if she again make a 125 crpc on this ground ( that I left job and doing private job in other city).how much amount court can order to me to pay her?
and can she force me to comeback to my parental city where I will keep her?
or simply I am asking if I am making a crime if I keep my wife at my parents home and pay her monthly amount and I live in some other city?


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 May 2018

The maintenance under Sec 125 Crpc is depends upon while considering the income of the Husband and life style wife and various other factors. There are so many judgments in which Hon'ble supreme court have validate the grant of more then Rs 1 lakh maintenance considering the economic and social value and various other factors.

Soraw Singh   13 May 2018

but court also consider the past job?

harish vats   13 May 2018

Bhai why you being her back.if u were not faulty.again if u r in doubt on her actions against you in future you able not bring her to it home back.If everything is okay then y u r looking another job in other city by leaving a well settled on job.

Soraw Singh   13 May 2018

bcoz I want to do something new in my carreer

Rahul kandharkar (Freelance Editor Legal Consultant Author.)     16 May 2018

your query can be answered in the following wats:

1. right to maintainance is a contuining right, she can still file petitions under sec 125 Cr.P.C..

2. if you dont want to live with your wife, prove in the court beyond reasonable doubt and obtain a decree of Divorce.

further queries you can mail me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query