Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rapra_1234 (SE)     05 June 2014

Separated wife with child from husband

Hi,

I have married my wife before 2 1/2 years and for the past one year my wife deserted me with our child.She went for delivery and stayed in her moms house.
The fact seems like she was compelled to marry by her parents, so since from the engagement she shown hatred with me.Before marriage,I though she may be reserved person so speaking very limited and it will get well after marriage .But after a child,after 2 years of marriage also she is not ready to speak with me with open hearted for atleast 5 mints.As well below are the incidents occured in out married life.

1. So far she never spoke even five minutes with me.
  2. She used to lock the room and speak in mobile for hours(after our marriage) .When it was questiond like "Its so awkward  to speak in mobile by locking the room, why cant you speak openly coz only we two are here in the house.I feel that am a disturbance to you since you are locking".she replied "Even my mother didnt asked such questions and i cant speak with anyone in any manner,you have no rights o ask.Are you suspecting me?".I replied "Its not suspection but obviously it blocks our intimacy".
  3. She demanded makeup kid worth 10,000 Rs and i denied it coz I cant afford it coz of my salary.She replied "If i ask my father , he will get it for me immediatly.If you cant whay did you mary me?"
  4. she demanded gold chain immediatly after marriage.I told you can make a chain out of the chain,bracelet and a ring which your parents given to me as a gift in our marriage.Or else wait for few months, will get it.She replied " Are you a man who can get a chain atleast?"
  5. She never told me or my family when they change the holy thread(In south india, its a small holy ceremony that changing the holy thread by the third month of marriage in a temple or home by inviting few relatives or neibhours).
  6. She told me that she is pregnant only after i asked
  7. She never shown me the scan report of pregnancy whenever she went for docter check up.When it was questioned, she repied"my mother asked me to keep that in native as it would be lost if i bring here"
  8. when ever i went to her house, she use to sleep in a separate room with her mom and dad more days. I was in a separate room alone.When it was questioned she replied "This is my house, dont i have rights to sleep anywhere in my house.?"
  9. she never serve food when i visit her house.Only her mom served me.
  10. Lot more times she compared my salary with her dad's earning(her dad is a bussiness man and earning in lakhs per month).Since that time i felt sigh and afraid to share my salary or job details to her.
  11. when ever she spoke with me in bad,disrespectful and comparing words/scoldings, I used to take my mobile and say her "I cant handle this much disrespectful speach, please speak with my parents, i will tell to them ".Immediatly she falls on my feet and apologized.This same thing happnd 3 times.
  12. Once for a small issue she shouted arrogantly "Get out of this house"(That is the house where me and wife lived and i have paind advance and monthly rent to that).I replied "No probs,Let me go to my parents and say that you thrown me away of this house " and started moving towards front door.Suddently she shouted "Hey stop it!,If you take one step, i will drink this phenoil".And she drunk it and  i saved her by taking to the hospital.
  13. while admitted in hospital for delivery at her native, only her mother calld me and informed.By late night i started from bangalore and reached her native midnight.she was awake , and speaking with her mom,sister and her friend.When i asked "You are alright know, why shouldnt have you called me once?".She replied "My mom called u right, why are you expecting a call from me?".
  14. Post delivery  also we all were in hospital and she was explaining the whole story of delivery(like when she camme hospital,who helped, what doctor said,whats the process..etc) to all the visitors,relatives,mom, friends over phone.But she never spoke a single work with me for 3 days post delivery.When i asked in a smiling face "What ma you are explaining whole story to all and even on the phone?.Tell me the story, also i would like to know.Come on speak what happend?".She replied "What would have happnd?? only delivery happnd".
  15. Post delivery, I used to go to her home for 6 months and stopped since am not getting good respect from my wife as she completely ignored me and once in front of her mom, she pushed me on bed arrogantly, jumped on me and beaten me.
  16. After our child, she started other new things like she will not allow me to dress my baby, not allow me to feed my son.She has not allowed my mom also to feed my son when my mom tried once.then mom mom never touched my baby afraiding off my wifes shouting.
  17. She never allowed me to put the new clothes which i brought for my son.
  18. once when i visited her house i was standing near the dining table for food since am hungry.And told the same thing to my wife.But she asked her dad to sit and served food.I waited for 5 miinutes and my father  in law was telling her  "baby, bring a plate for son in law" several times.But she never gave attention to bring atleast a plate.After this incidance i stopped going to her home.
  19. Lot more time i calld her and asked her to come to bangalore.She replied no i cant come.
    When it was questioned  she told she is good to stay in her home.
  20. when we spoke over phone also, she fought with me and scold me in very filthy words and put me in a great menace.So i stopped calling her.After these kind of behaviour and words, i use to answer only to her questions.For that also she use to fight with me.
  21. She told that she was in love with one boy when she was in school.But that guy developed friendship with her and finally used her to propose to my wife's friend.Some times when we had fight, my wife used to compare me with that guy with my character which is too guilty for me.My highest form of anger which i have shown is like not speaking with her and not eating the food she prepared for 2 to 3 days.
    But i cant tolerate the comparision of my salary with her dads and comparission of my simple characters to her ex lover.That really makes me to loose affection, love, and trust on her.Its really disgusting.
  22. several times she scolded my mom and sister with out any reasons and suspecting me for speaking with girls in my office.When one of my team mate(a girl working under me as i am a lead), report the status by night 9.30 pm.She fought with me like anything and thrown more filthy words which i cant tolerate at all.I replied "You come to my office, check with my frieds, HR and team mates".
  23. Then I stayed calm for 2 months and told all things to my parents.They tried for reunion by speaking to her parents but had no responce from them.Then my relatives spoke with her parents and my wife for several times.Now they have turned the whole story against me and started telling that I have done more tortures to my wife by beating her, scolding her,etc..
  24. Finally after 8 months my dad called my father inlaw and told, "we have waited for 8 months and this weekend we are coming to your home, we will ask my son and your daughter to speak in from of our and your relatives.Lets settle the problem down and join them together".He told  ok. then immediatly in another 2 days, my father inlaw , with his 2 brothers came to my native(Where my parents live) and orderd them not to come.As well threatend them saying "My daughter will not speak in from of anybody and we will allow my daugter to speak with your son alone.That too this will happen after an year.Post that we will decide based on my daughters decision.If anyone come to our house, problem will become severe"
  25. Post this incident, we visited an advocate and sant a legal notice for reunion.But the told they are willing for reunion and denied completely all the facts we told and complained on me.but when our advocated tried to reach thier advocates , they never responded well.
  26. Then we filed a case RCR after one month of waiting.We had a hearing after one month(i.e day before yesterday).She and her dad came and attended the hearing and judge put us on a councilling on the same day.
  27. In front of councillor she told i am ready to live but not now.When councellor asked whats the exact problem she replied "All are minor problems which happens in a normal family but my husband told all the problems outside to all relatives and the persons in our street and spoiled my name.So i cant live with him immediatly".But the fact is, we told to our relative only after 8 months or our try.Another thing I need to point out here is we never demanded dowry in any form.But they have put(as per thier words)40 soverigns of gold ornaments but till now its with them, we have never seen a single ornament so far.
  28. Now court has given another 3 months to her to think.
  29. I dont know, what s my son doing, She never told me when my son toppled,walked, got teeth,he spoke first word,etc..
  30. I dont know why she is telling all these lies against me.I have given my full afection to her, i bought choclets every day, have taken her out for movie once in 2 weeks,presented her choclated, rold gold ornaments,when i went for an onsite before marriage,  sarees, chudidhaars, what ever possible over my earnings.I use to travel in normal bus when i go to my native.But when i take her, i have bookd in A/C bus and call taxis in local.We dont have any s*xual problems.But my wife was remarkably arrogant in s*x when we were newly married.There was only one problem i observed.that is she listen only to her mom.What should she cook, wher should she go on weekend, when she should have s*x with me, when she should come to native, what should she speak to me,. etc has been decided by her mom.We had several fights only coz of her moms interference.But i tolerated as much as possible.
  31. I dont know How to resist thier lies in front of our law.I was really shocked that 90 % of the laws supporting women after consuted few advocates.
  32. I realize i cant live with this histeria patient(or she has some kind of psychriatic problem like deep depression).But If she realize, correct herself and come, I am ready to forget all her bad things and live together a happy life with my wife and child.
  33. Finally yesterday after the councilling i started sendins SMS to my wife.I begged her for reunion in all possible ways but she replied "You hav beatn and scolded me for simple things, so am waiting for one year to take ti4tat.Still some thing is pending.EG:sons bday"

Please anyone help me providing a good suggestion whether can i live with such kind of lady who is complaining against me only because of the reason that we have told all probs out to the people.She is an affection less girl and not ready to develop intimacy with be because of her mothers.She listen only to her mother.

Learning

7 Replies

rapra_1234 (SE)     05 June 2014

Hi ,

If she keeps on separated by complaining against me without evidance.can i go ahead and file a divorce case on basis of separation?.If i do so is there any possibilities of making a false DVA or 498a against us by them?  Will our law accept if she file such kind of false cases after i file divorce case based on separation?

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     05 June 2014

Engage a good advocate and file divorce case.  Do not bother, what cases she will file and if she files face them on merit and become free to enjoy good life.

Malai (Engineer)     05 June 2014

I am also facing a similar problem like you. My best advice is to file for Divorce this will expose her true nature whether she has plans for reunion or life long separation.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 June 2014

Dear Querist

file judicial separation u/s 10 of HMA if both of you are hindu. it will be better for both the situation if she is ready to live with you then the option is avaliable if not then divorce can be filed on separation ground.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2014

The best option to you is that since she is adamant about living with her parents alone and she has very scant respect to the matrimonial life itself,better proceed with a divorce case on the grounds of cruelty, mental agony clubbed with desertion.  From your narration it can be evidently seen that she is not interested in a matrimonial life with you and she has some other intention behind to behave this way with you.  Consult an advocate and proceed with legal action in this regard.

rapra_1234 (SE)     09 June 2014

Hi,

Thanks all for your time and kind suggestions.Will update here the progress often.

rapra_1234 (SE)     24 June 2014

Hi, Is that a contradiction if i apply for divorce or separation now at this instance?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register