Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunkara naresh   30 November 2015

Seeking advice

Dear sir,

I got married in 2012 Febuary , we are together for 3 months and later my Inlaws took her home forcebly without my consent , He was politically influenced and arrested me in his guest house and tried to kill me , Police rejected to consider my compailt , I went absconding for 3 years because of my life threat . Now i recently came to know that  they sent my wife to USA regarding higher studies , we dont have any communication between us , Can anybody suggest me what should be my next move , What is the petition should be filed in court to get her back to INDIA .

Learning

2 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     01 December 2015

In case you wish to bring her back to rejoin your company , then a petition U/s 9 Of the HMA HAS TO BE filed. Since both of you are adults and majors , no one can dictate you both to marry or not to marry against your will . But for thag you shall need the correct address of your wife 9999931153

SuperHero (Manager)     01 December 2015

Originally posted by : sunkara naresh
Dear sir,

I got married in 2012 Febuary , we are together for 3 months and later my Inlaws took her home forcebly without my consent , He was politically influenced and arrested me in his guest house and tried to kill me , Police rejected to consider my compailt , I went absconding for 3 years because of my life threat . Now i recently came to know that  they sent my wife to USA regarding higher studies , we dont have any communication between us , Can anybody suggest me what should be my next move , What is the petition should be filed in court to get her back to INDIA .

Not a Legal advice though!!!!

1. What do you want do now in the Court? Why are you filing the petition...

2. Get Divorced?

3. Get Married again??

4. Roam around courts

5. Go absconding again....Why did her Parents took her forcibly.

6. Didn't she file a missing complaint in Police station.

There are lot of questions to answer yourself or missing in your query.

Choice is Yours.. Time and Tide doesn't wait for you!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register