Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar (IT Professional)     07 November 2016

Section 24 of hma, 1955

Is the divorced wife is entitled/seeks relief of  Maintenance pendente lite and expenses of proceedings under the u/s-24 of HMA, 1955? Is the court granting such kind of relief to a divorcee wife? 

After geting divorce from one court, Is another court is entitle to grant the Permanent Alimonay u/s-25 & Disposal of Property u/s-27 of HMA, 1955.


 1 Replies

Yes. It is legally valid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query