section 168 ipc

Dear All,
can you plz provide an elaborate insight related to section 168 of the ipc?
I want to know that for engagement in trade, whether the trade or business has to be owned by such public servant or mere engagement or participation in a business owned by family member of such public servant is enough to bring a charge under sec 168 ipc.
thanks n regards.

getting canceled the settled marriage under which section of I P c

Retired employee.


Make a google search and read all such latest judgments and research articles on the subject.

Total likes : 1 times

Retired employee.


Mortgages are concerned with property and transfer of property Act.

Indian Penal code is concerned with criminal offenses that are punishable under law.

Please have clarity and post your exact problem through the separate post and never trespass into some other post as you can not get any response.


Dear Mr.Prasad,
Thanks for your reply. I have already searched google and also read it in 2 to 3 books but it is still not clear as to the trade or business must be owned by the public servant or not and also whether the mere engagement in the family business attracts section 168 ipc or the public servant has to sign the bills or invoices also.
thanks again



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x