Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suprabhat (Servent)     10 March 2010

second marriage

Dear friends,

Pl help me in the following situation.

I got married in 1992 and divorced mutually in 2002. Divorce was registered in marriage sub-registrar office. Some loyyer told me at that time that it is not necessary to go in court since this is mutual divorce. At the time of divorce it was decided that she will claim for maintenance since she was working in Govt sector. Now she resigned this job in 2004. my two kids are with her.

Now i am getting second marriage. Whether i will be in trouble if she took objection on my second marriage?

If so what will be the action? How to face this situation?  

Learning

5 Replies

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     10 March 2010

certainly you will be in trouble if she complains.

i can not understand, which nonsense told you not to go to court. he must not be a responsible lawyer. for him you may face trouble.

answer the following

1) whether you already gone to 2nd marriage or not?

2) do you have any such document where her signature was putted in the so called mutual divorce paper?

3) which sub register did it. no body has such power except the district court.

i think, you gave heavy amount to that lawyer and he prepare a fake document in your name. please do not submit that document to any other authority, then you may be charged u/s 420 of ipc. after putting answer here, send a pm to me, for further discussion.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     10 March 2010

I go with gupta Sir.

suprabhat (Servent)     11 March 2010

1) whether you already gone to 2nd marriage or not? - No

2) do you have any such document where her signature was putted in the so called mutual divorce paper? Yes on the bond of Rs. 200 we have mutually registered this document with the sub registrar. this is the govts authority where we registers all the land matters, Deeds etc. Her parent was also present at the time of registration of divirce deed. 

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     13 March 2010

please do not perform second marriage.

your marriage not yet dissolved. it is still live.

you may ask her for mutual divorce by court. if she agrees then put fresh application at dist.court. for mutual divorce. try it. if unsuccess then come here again.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     13 March 2010

the above document is valueless in the eyes of law. but you can convince her showing it that once upon a time she agreed on it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register