Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUKESH GUPTA   12 April 2022

sec 24

Sir I am paying maing in crpc 125 @10000. Now family court ordered maint in sec 24 @16500.Now what is better remedy review/revision/appeal? What will be limitation period.


 5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 April 2022

Proceed in an appeal before appellate court i.e. High Court (applicable in your case). within 30 days.

What is the opinion and advise of the counsel engaged / paid by you ?

anubhav Bhatt   13 April 2022

Section 24 Lis Pendent lite during proceedings which relates to Hindu Marriage Act 1956 as in Divorce,Section 9 or anything else so as per the order part is concern file a writ petition before High Court under Article 227 of the Constitution of India herein court may pass a favorable order in favor of you.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 April 2022

Yes, approach the High Court.

MUKESH GUPTA   17 April 2022

what is limitation period under Art 227 sir

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 April 2022

There is no limitation for any writ petition, however, it should be filed within reasonable time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register