I appreciate your eagerness to know about your career with LL.M. Many students of LL.B. do not have a clearcut picture about their career. Because in India law degree means legal profession. Apart from, there are more opportunities to law students. If your goal is to enter any MNC, opt for doing LL.M corporate and securities laws. You can enter any corporate company with your law degree. Companies are offering jobs for freshers with good track record. If you are doing LL.B in reputed institution you need not go for LL.M. You may be selected through campus interview. Many companies prefer employees with LL.M.for higher positions.
The following are my suggestions.
1. If you are willing to join LL.M I advise you to join in Corporate and Securities Laws regular or distance.
2. You can do MBL from NLSIU Bangalore if you are not willing to practice law. This course is for those who are opting for higher positions in corporate companies.
3. My strong advise is immediately join any MNC as fresher and do Company Secretary Course through distance education. This course is open through out the year.
4. If you are willing to enter any new regime join NLSIU bangalore in P.G.DIPLOMA IN IPR LAWS. There will be demand for LL.B and PGDIPR persons in future.
5. In case your intention is to join any popular law firm do LL.M.Corporate Laws and join, then.
I hope my suggestions will properly guide you. I wish you all the best. Higher studies always an additional advantage for any law student.