LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhyan Singh (service)     01 July 2022

School issued tc to mother without informing father

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am having matrimonial dispute with my wife. She has taken away my child to her parents place. During summer vacations she applied to TC in the school where my child studied for many years. The school never informed me. I paid advance fees for the academic year. When i asked school they said they don't need my permission to issue TC. Also, they are not refunding fees I paid.

Now, as per Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, which specifies that the father is a Hindu minor’s natural guardian. This means all legal decisions regarding a child’s life, or even when you have to sign a contract, the mother can’t do that on behalf of the infant.

Please guide if should file case in consumer court as I see school as a service provider and they connived with my wife and breached my trust, unfair trade practice.


 3 Replies

Jason Hanks   01 July 2022

Most brand logos are simple and straight to the point in terms of their purpose. The logo is meant to be a recognizable symbol that represents the company, its values, and its products. Therefore, it must be simple and clean so it can be easily recognized by customers. The logo is also important because it conveys the personality of the brand. It should convey the brand’s values and ideals, as well as its mission and vision. This way, customers will know what to expect from the brand when they choose to buy its products or services.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 July 2022

School is right in refusing to issue TC when both parents have not applied for it. Unless there is an order passed by the court declaring one parent as guardian of the child, it is not permissible for school to issue TC on the demand of one parent alone.

Dhyan Singh (service)     01 July 2022

Dear sir, 

Thanks for your response. In my case school issued TC to my wife and didn't even inform me (forget taking permission). Should I file in consumer court or civil court against the school? I feel school is service provider and has performed a fraudulent/ unfair act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register