My son had mild development delays and is slow in learning. However with support from home he is doing well with reading letters/spellings, writing numbers and alphabets and many basic concepts for his age; but for school this is still not acceptable compared to other children. So they asked us to take tc. He is currently in UKG. I am looking for other schools and if I get one will change him. Otherwise I requested school management to repeat him in UKG, but they are very firm in their decision. Can they forcefully give tc? I am worried if I don’t get seat in another school he will be at home. My elder son is also studying in this school and scores top marks. So changing means we even need to relocate to find proper schools for both of them, seats should be available. Please advise.