Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S K Bhardwaj (NA)     17 October 2014

School force to pay fee before term report card issue

Respected Expert

My Daughter reading in Public School in Delhi.  Last year i paid my daughter fee late for couple of month due to some big financial problem, school charges me re-admission fee and i paid 4 times in a year.

School fee deposit period is 1 to 10 and last date is 30th of month. if i pay the fee on 1st of next month school charges re-admission fee.

Some time school not given the report card to my child/me because I not paid the fee before 10th. i.e. today is 17th date and 18th report card will issue then school force to pay fee first then issue the report card.

Some time child say " papa report card baad me le aayegne"

Please suggest me is this legal way which are school doing.

Hope your early reply.

Regards

S. Bhardwaj

Learning

2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     17 October 2014

Dear querist ,

you can file complaint against the school in education department and also in board from which that school is affiliated as well if they dont stop harassing your child just file complaint to woman and child commission and human right commission.Right to education is now constitutional right and every child have right to education even private cshools have to fill their 25 % of seats available through Right to education rules made by every state govt.Just send detailed matter to my mail id anish1948@gmail.com and i will guide you step by step in this matter and dont get harass yourself and your children too,the schools are not profit making business its a noble organisations engaged in making future of the nation.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 October 2014

The Right of children to Free and Compulsory Education Act came into force from April 1, 2010. This is was a historic day for the people of India as from this day the right to education will be accorded the same legal status as the right to life as provided by Article 21A of the Indian Constitution. Every child in the age group of 6-14 years will be provided 8 years of elementary education in an age appropriate classroom in the vicinity of his/her neighbourhood.

Any cost that prevents a child from accessing school will be borne by the State which shall have the responsibility of enrolling the child as well as ensuring attendance and completion of 8 years of schooling. No child shall be denied admission for want of documents; no child shall be turned away if the admission cycle in the school is over and no child shall be asked to take an admission test. Children with disabilities will also be educated in the mainstream schools. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register