Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhananjay Mishra   10 August 2015

Save me from dowery case

Hi Expert,

I need your advise , my self Jay Mishra, and I am CWA and CS final year student, Gurgaon ke MNC me kam karta hu as a designation Sr. Associates and meri Marriage July 14,2013.Jab se Marriage  hue hai tab se mere sasural party ke traf se problem ho rhi hai…wo log chahte hai ki mai Banglore sift ho jaon jab ki mai Marriage se phle btla chukka tha ki meri degree aate hi mai apne home town sift kar jaunga(Darbhanga,Bihar) , whi par mai apne parents ko bhi dekh sqta hu..but ye log mujhe bar-bar dhamki de rhe hai ki pure family ko dowery case me daal denge….mai marriage nhi karna chahta tha is liye unhone mujhe Jan 06,2013 ko mere flight ka ticket diye (Delhi to Bangalore) and kha ki aap ko psand na aaye to aap mariage canceal kar dena, Bangalore me us din morning 10.00 AM se le ke night 10.30 PM tak force karte rhe last me ja ke Marriage  ke liye accept karna pra main us wqt koe job nhi kar rha tha to un logo ne Marriage expense ke liye mere bank account par 8 lacs and Marriage ke din 50 k diye asirwad me….ab isi bat ko le ke dowery case ka dhamki de rhe hai.

I will be highly thankful if you can advice us on the above matter how can I save my parents.

Learning

10 Replies

yogendra (engineer)     10 August 2015

booke them in case of blackmailing and giving dowry..first you do this case.....

Born Fighter (xxx)     10 August 2015

Dhananjay, if they gave you 8.5L before marriage as ashirwad, they were paying you to be a puppet in their hands. Naturally they are irritated by not agreeing to their demands. If you want to save urself, return the money before they file any case.

SuperHero (Manager)     10 August 2015

If you are planning to return the money return it with a evidence or proof..later they might say they never received the money.

Good Luck...

Dhananjay Mishra   10 August 2015

Thanks to all expert for your kind suggestion.Mere pas itna pas money nhi hai jo unlogo ko du.ek bat app logo ko bta du jo mine upar nhi btaya ki mere yhan par robery ho gyi sept,2013. jiski FIR copy ghar par majud hai....and sara jwellary bhi robery me chala gya..ab mere pas kuch nhi  hi dene ke liye  un logo ka alag se demand hi ki mai apne parents  ka property sold kar ke de de unlogo ko.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 August 2015

Whether the amount of 8L transfered in UR account at the time of marriage is in the form of dowry or marriage expenses,it is a recorded transaction officially.U have toprove that it is not dowry.

Comming to UR marital life,well I feel it has been stretched beyond repair by boththe parties.In the initial stage itself it could have been settled with the help of elders from both the sides.Returning the money will not solve the problem but it will further aggravate.Right through UR query U were mentioning about UR inlaws only but notUR wife.

Dhananjay Mishra   11 August 2015

My wife also support her family, she also said to me that "mai mar jaunji par Banglore nhi chorungi"and always says marungi to pure family ko fasa dungi...yhi bat uske parents bhi bolte hai ki pure fmily ko dowery case me fasa denge......mujhe ab smajh me nhi aa rha hai ki mai kase situation ko handle kru.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     11 August 2015

You draft written complaint.   Prior to that if you can collect audio recording about their black--mailing andthen file written complaint in nearest police stmn and also circulate the copy to Delhi Police Station.   show yr willingness to return the money given by them.   If marriage is consummated, then file diviorce on theground of cruelty if not then fle Nullity on the ground of non-consummation and cheating s.12[1][a] and s.12[1]c] of Hindu Marrage Act, 1955... If you sense 498a case/dowry case, file Anticipatory Bail appln

further queries by sending msg to my Facebook A/c 

Anamika Vichare [New York City Picture]

No friendship will be accepted for want of confidentiality

Do not send emails, I will not respond

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     12 August 2015

1.  You accepted 8.5 lakhs and  so, if you do not want the marriage, then you should pay it back.  Forget about burglary.  You have to sell your property and give it back, there is no other way. 

2.  If they file dowry case along with proof of 8.5 lakhs, no court in India will give you anticipatory bail or regular bail.  The court will put a precondition that you have to return money  otherwise go to jail and cool your heels.

3.  While returning money, take firm decision of mutual consent divorce and make them to agree for this.

From day one you are wrong.  Being unemployed you married.  You accepted dowry and now you tell that has been forcefully given.  Again you tell that even though you are adult, you are forced for the marriage.  Now, after getting job, you want to betray them.  The court will not look at you kindly.  So, think cool and avoid conflict with law.

Prabhakar, Advocate

(M)9958670740.

Legal Aid panelist - Central Delhi, Tis Hazari.

fighter (Software professional)     12 August 2015

Notning to worry but you should be ready to return always.

Dhananjay Mishra   16 August 2015

Hi Expert,

How can i protect my Family from dower case because they were not responsible for this? Is there any way to save my family? Is there any way that court only penalise me not my family?

Please advise me i waiting for your response

Thanks,

Jay/Dhananjay Mishra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register