LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ghanshyam (Individual)     14 June 2014

Same property sold twice

My illiterate GrandFather purchased a propery frm Mr.X in seventies in gujarat but due to lack of knowledge he only made the agreement but didn't registered in goverment and paid propery tax in the name of Mr.X, My GrandFather and Mr.X was neighbour cum friends. My grandfather passed away in 2009 and Mr.X is now too old and almost MAD, Mr.X's sons have sold same property to another party Mr.Y. who is a danger person. Now both Mr.Y and us has an agreement of the same property. Is there any chances to get the property back if we are ready to pay the panulty for not registering the property?

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 June 2014

Now you cannot do anything.  You have to go for amicable settlement.

Ghanshyam (Individual)     14 June 2014

We have notorized agreement signed by Mr.X and his relatives.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 June 2014

When the property title is in X name, X's sons cannot sell the property. The sons no rights. They have to show a govt. HOSPITAL doctor signed certificate that he was under the condition of MAD. Court will decide.

Ghanshyam (Individual)     15 June 2014

Mr.X is illitarate and almost mad but his sons convinced him to thumb the agreement to sell the property to mr. Y. Now first he sold propery to my grandather and then to mr.Y. Mr.X is innocent in this case but he may be accused of selling property twice. If he was not mad he surly not sold it twice. We have big respect as much as my grandfther so we dont want to make any trouble to him but we dont care of his sons.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More