LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BK (Asst. Manager)     16 July 2013

Sale of property

I am the younger son of my father and I have three married sisters and one elder brother he has separated from us since 15 years, and he is not resopnding / care of my father. I am caring my father always and my father wants to sale me his all property with built building . What is the procedure in Orissa for sale this property and what would be the expeses for this . Please suggest


 3 Replies

Dirgesh kumar sharma (Advocate)     17 July 2013

if Property is owen earnnig your father then sale no problem , if forfathers property so every member consideration nessecery.

BK (Asst. Manager)     18 July 2013

HI, Thanks for your feedback. Actually This property has purchase by my grandfather name of my father. so my grandfather has two sons they purchase 8 Gunth and distributed 4 guntha each brother. So my father got 4 guntha and built 5 BHK and rest area is empty. So my father wants to sale me and my elder brother should get notice from court and he has to leave that place. can it be done, please advise me.



prakharved (Medical officer)     20 July 2013



If the property is registered in the name of your father, this can be done. You should learn about all the documents that you need to have in your possession to effect this. 


I think you should take advice from an experienced property lawyer. You should visit www.lawkonect.com. Here you can post your query and a written reply would be provided to you by an experienced lawyer. It is very essential that you get to know about your options well and for that i think you should take professional help.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register