LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akanksha Katti   19 October 2022

sale of car by bank which car is in criminal case

sir I have creta, car and it is bought on SBI loan. now on me criminal case was lodged in miss appropriation of funds case under 420 and 408 case in 2018. car was brought on bank loan still Rs. 5 lakh is pending. and bank people took away my car.
still my case is in court and actually 3 people cheated me and I trasferred 28.75 lakhs to their bank accounts. I actully govt employee working as assistant professor. I was incharge principal in govt college. govt filed case against me and I returned total amount to the government I concerned many people and legal experts they told me to refund the whole amt to government. on their advice I repaid all amt by making loan and returned but after collecting whole amt from me govt dissmissed me from job. now I am totally in debt fighting for life. please suggest me on this case what I have to do next.
now bank has took car due to unpaid loan emi amt. but in my case the car is also included. now whether bank has right to sale the car and settle their loan amt. plz suggest me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register