Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh (engineer)     28 October 2013

Sale+mother deed laminated...bank not accepting

Hi All,

I am very new to this group, if i have posted question to wrong category  pls suggest.

We bought a land in 2005 in bangalore. The land lord bought site from a society. The land lords (first deed) sale deed given to us was laminated. After registration process, seeing the first sale deed, we also got the sale deed (second deed) laminated.

Now both the deed's are laminated.

I went to bank for loan for constructing house. Banks are not accepting it. They did not giving me any suggestion , except asking me to the get un-laminated copy. 

I am thinking of getting the copy of my sale deed along with previous sale deed from register office. would that be sufficient or should i also need to get affidavit for the same? 

What should i do?

Thanks in Advance for your suggestions

Ganesh

Learning

3 Replies

Vidhi Joshi (Trademark Registration Mumbai | IPR Firm | Mumbai | Start Up Lawyer | Copyright Lawyer)     28 October 2013

Apply for Certified Copy and the same will be more than sufficient as you already have a original copy though laminated.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 October 2013

Yes. Apply for certified copies and submit the same. 

Ganesh (engineer)     28 October 2013

Thanks for the quick replay ...Clone_panvel and Ramachar.

How about the parent sale deed? now since i am the owner of the plot ...can i collect the certified copy of parent sale deed as well?

Thanks 

Ganesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register