LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

d s bisht (Manager (Finance))     15 April 2013

Sale deed

I had purchased a Ghaziabdad Development Authority's flat from the original allottee in 2000 with documents like registered GPA, unregistered agreement and will.  In 2003,  a sale deed was executed between Ghaziabad Development Authority and the original allottee, but executed by me (photograph and signature of attorney holder).  Now, I wish to register the sale deed in my favour (attorney holder) and the original allottee is ready to sign the sale deed or other documents.

My query is :

1) Whether GPA will have to be cancelled first and then sale deed will be executed between original allottee     and me (attorney holder cum buyer)?

2) Whether  original allottee can sign the sale deed without canceling the GPA ? 

3) Can we mention the transations (cheques/DDs) made in 2000 in sale deed?

Learning

1 Replies

suraj bansal (owner)     15 April 2013

enquiry for Assam land law

In 1889 my grandmother sold a 1/2 bigha of land to my mother valid registry was done and signed by both parties. but unfortunately mutation was not done and patta was not obtained.

in 1991 misfortunately the said land+some more land (approx 2 bighas) was sold to post office and again a valid registry was made by both parties.

now in 2013 april I by chance obtained a copy of jmabandhi from court It neither showed the name of my mother in it nor the name of post office however it showed name of some other persons to whom land was also sold.

now can i make mutation in name of my mother  of that 1/2 bigha ?

how long a person can take after registry for mutation ?

by mutation will my mother get ownership of that land or some other formalities needed for ownership title ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register