Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Sharma   29 August 2016

Salary settelment

Dear All

I work in company for 3.5 yrs & left that comany last year. I put the regisgnation as per notices period of 1 month.In notice period I made leave for 15 day approved by management.

Now after i left the organisation for 1 year they did not made my full & final.After requiest they are providing my full& final just now & giving me the salary of only 7 working days.

They are shoeing me the law as per section 79 of Chapter VIII of Factories Act, 194 &  Industrial Dispute Act, 1947.

Even in my appointment letter it was not writen that in notices period no leave can be taken.

Kindly help me for the same.

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 August 2016

Dear Abhishek

If it is specifically mentioned in your appointment letter no leave during notice period then although management sanctioned the leave u can't get the salary.

If u provide us your appointmnet letter then we could help you.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my profile.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 August 2016

In FnF statement the employer shall compute earned wages till LWD in office/leave encashment/bonus/reimbursments/OT/Incentives etc etc

And adjust notice pay if it is agreed by you in appointment letter/policy etc

And thus arrive at final amount payable by you or to you.

Demand FnF statement.

If it is specifically mentioned in any document that PL/EL/AL can be adjusted in notice period, cite that clause. 

Agitate/object to delay.

Obtain salary slips of all months, notice of resignation acceptance, acceptance of final resignation, PF a/c slips of each year,ESIC card, FnF statement,Form16, handover of charge/NOC, Service certificate, Relieving letter , FnF statement etc..............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register