Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sr_v@user (ACCOUNTANT)     22 October 2021

Salary not paid in lockdown

Sir,
I've been working with a private limited company for almost 20 yrs now. The company is into transportation i.e.service industry. During lockdown, employer suddenly started imposing 30% cut in my salary for almost one year for which I had argument with my boss but to no avail. He only promised to discuss the issue only at the time the office regularised but now he's avoiding the discussion giving different excuses. What should I do since it really is very frustrating to work in such an environment where partiality between staff is done?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 October 2021

No legal fighting on this issue. Secretary of the Labour Ministry, Heeralal Samariya, sent out an advisory, in the form of a letter, in this regard Monday. “The world is facing a catastrophic situation due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and in order to combat this challenge, coordinated joint efforts of all sections of the society is required. So employer and employee understanding & cooperation is required in this regard. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register